Kula Dudes 8 Step Yoga Practices
IT’S IN YOU
Yoga is NOT about working out, it is about working IN. You might think of yoga as exercise only. Exercise is but a fraction of how yoga is expressed. Kula Dudes Yoga employs Patanjali’s Eight limbs of yoga.
1. Yamas- Ethical Disciplines
2. Niyamas- Individual Disciplines
ISHVARA PRANIDHANA- SURRENDER
3. Asana- Posture (this limb is interpreted as exercise)
4. Pranayama- The cultivation of energy through breath
5. Pratyahara- Sense withdrawal
6. Dharana- Concentration
7. Dhyana- Meditation
8. Samadhi- Unity or Self-Realization
You are passionate and powerful. To control your passions and emotions the first two limbs of the eight-fold path must be understood and practiced to keep you in harmony with your fellow man. With greater harmony comes greater energy to practice the bio-mechanical limb of Asana for elite physical strength and endurance.